When: May 26, 2018, 2-4pm
Registration: (go to the bottom of the page)
Where: 114 Third Avenue South, Seattle, 98104
Cost: $40 member benefit.
Slots available: 40
Reviewers: Suzanne Walker, Marge Levy, Ruthie V., Katy Hannigan, and June Sekiguchi
CoCA members, are you applying for a show or grant, or simply looking for feedback about your work? If so, we’d love for you to join us on May 26, from 2 to 4 pm, for a FREE member benefit portfolio review! Only 40 spots are available, so please RSVP as soon as possible. On the day of the review, you can sign up for any remaining time slots beginning at 1:50. If all the slots are taken, or you can't make it on the 26th, don't worry! We’ll be holding more portfolio reviews this year.
Digital, physical, and folder portfolios are welcomed. Review sessions will be just 15 minutes so that as many artists as possible can participate. Plan to arrive with your portfolio ready so you and the reviewer can make the most of your conversation.
The reviewers are all local art experts, including:
- June Sekiguchi, independent curator and a founding member of the artEAST Art Center and METHOD Gallery
- Ruthie V, a painter whose work has been exhibited at the Bellevue Arts Museum, the Bellingham Arts Museum, and CORE Gallery, and founder of the Seattle Artist League
- Katy Hannigan, Program Manager at Artist Trust, supporting artists in their creative and professional endeavors
- Marge Levy, ceramicist, former executive director of the Pilchuck Glass School, and first woman president of the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts
- Suzanne Walker, PhD, a lecturer at the Seattle Artist League and grants expert
Want to come but haven’t renewed your membership? Go to http://cocaseattle.org/join-and-give/
Spots are limited, so sign up early. We look forward to seeing your work!